Aqua Timez : Kaze ni Fukarete




Aqua Timez will be releasing a new song called “Kaze ni Fukarete” this winter, and it’s already been chosen as the theme song for the ‘90th annual National High School Rugby Football’ tournament.The group was in charge of the theme song last year as well, with their track “One“. This marks 2010 as the second consecutive year that Aqua Timez will have contributed their work for the event. For their new song, “Kaze ni Fukarete”, they wanted to express to the students about the importance of pursuing one’s dreams; they hoped to share the message, “Don’t give up on your dreams” through the song. Vocalist Futoshi explained, “I wanted to write something that came from personal experience. I don’t know if there is something I can be proud of, but I definitely want to chase after that something so that I can be proud one day. I think I want to try even harder from here on out.
The song will be broadcast on November 21st with the airing of the rugby finals on TBS. Starting on December 22nd, the track will go up for digital download from Chaku-Uta.
 
Copyright © Ansickerz